|Capacity of Extreme NAS file system
||You are charged based on the storage duration and storage capacity of the file system on an hourly basis.
||The storage capacity of an Extreme NAS file system is the capacity that you selected on the buy page. You are charged for the file system based on the purchased capacity on an hourly basis. You are not charged based on the amount of data written to the file system.
- Pay-as-you-go: Storage usage fee = Capacity of the Extreme NAS file system × Unit price per hour.
- On the buy page of NAS resource plans, select Extreme NAS Resource Plan.
- Standard Extreme NAS file system: You can use 1 GiB of base capacity in your Extreme NAS resource plan to offset the fee for 1 GiB of storage capacity that is purchased for a standard Extreme NAS file system.
- Advanced Extreme NAS file system: You can use 1 GiB of base capacity in your Extreme NAS resource plan to offset the fee for 1 GiB of storage capacity that is purchased for an advanced Extreme NAS file system.
- Subscription (no longer available for purchases)
- Alibaba Cloud provides Extreme NAS resource plans. You can no longer purchase subscription Extreme NAS file systems. However, you can still renew and upgrade existing subscription Extreme NAS file systems.
- You cannot change the billing method of Extreme NAS file systems from subscription to pay-as-you-go. You cannot use resource plans to offset the storage usage fees of subscription Extreme NAS file systems.