After you bind tags to ApsaraDB for MongoDB instances, you can filter instances by tag in the instance list to quickly find instances of the specified category.
PrerequisitesYou must log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console with your Alibaba Cloud account. RAM users do not have permissions to manage or use tags.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the resource group and region to which the instance belongs.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica set instances or Sharded cluster instance based on the instance type.
- Click the Label search box, select the tag key or tag value to be filtered, and then click Search.Note
- After you create a tag or update an existing tag, you need to refresh the page to see the new tag in the tag list.
- To clear the filter criteria, click .