Changes the specifications and storage capacity of a node of an ApsaraDB for MongoDB sharded cluster instance.
Before you call this operation, make sure that you understand the billing methods and pricing of ApsaraDB for MongoDB.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The ID of the instance.
The ID of the shard or mongos node in the sharded cluster instance. You can call the DescribeDBInstanceAttribute operation to query the node ID.
Note If you set this parameter to the ID of the shard node, you must also specify the NodeStorage parameter.
The specifications of the shard or mongos node. For more information, see Instance types.
The storage capacity of the shard node. Unit: GB.
Note The value must be a multiple of 10.
The client token that is used to ensure the idempotence of the request. You can use the client to generate the value, but you must ensure that it is unique among different requests. The token can contain only ASCII characters and cannot exceed 64 characters in length.
The source of the request. Valid values:
Specifies whether to enable automatic payment. Valid values:
The time when the changed configurations take effect. Valid values:
The execution time. Specify the time in the yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ssZ format. The time must be in UTC.
The order type. Valid values:
The number of read-only nodes in the shard node.
Valid values: 0 to 5. The value must be an integer. Default value: 0.
The business information. This is an additional parameter.
The coupon code. Default value:
Sample success responses
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes
|The request parameters of the API has changed