Queries the types of logs collected by the audit log feature of an ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance.
- The instance must be in the running state when you call this operation.
- This operation is applicable only to general-purpose local-disk or dedicated local-disk instances.
- You can call this operation up to 30 times per minute. To call this operation at a higher frequency, use a Logstore. For more information, see Manage a Logstore.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The instance ID.
The type of logs collected by the audit log feature of the instance. Separate multiple types with commas (,). Valid values:
The role of the node in the instance. Valid values:
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
|Specified parameters is not valid.
|Specified filter is not valid.
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes