Allocates a public endpoint to an instance.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The ID of the instance
Note If you set this parameter to the ID of a sharded cluster instance, you must also specify the NodeId parameter.
The ID of the mongos, shard, or Configserver node in the sharded cluster instance. You can call the DescribeDBInstanceAttribute operation to view the ID of the mongos, shard, or Configserver node.
Note This parameter is required only when you specify the DBInstanceId parameter to the ID of a sharded cluster instance.
Sample success responses
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes
|The internal configuration of the API is changed, but the call is not affected