Before you can use Log Service SDK for .NET Core to perform operations on Log Service, you must install Log Service SDK for .NET Core. This topic describes how to install Log Service SDK for .NET Core.
- Log Service is activated. For more information, see Activate Log Service.
- An AccessKey pair is created and obtained. For more information, see AccessKey pair.
An Alibaba Cloud account has permissions to call all API operations. If you use the AccessKey pair of an Alibaba Cloud account, security risks may occur. We recommend that you create and use a RAM user to call API operations or perform routine O&M. Make sure that the RAM user is granted the permissions to perform operations on Log Service resources. For more information, see Grant permissions to a RAM user.
- A .NET Core development environment is set up. For more information, visit Download .NET.
- .NET Core 2.0
- .NET Framework (with .NET Core 1.x SDK) 4.6.2
- .NET Framework (with .NET Core 2.0 SDK) 4.6.1
- Mono 5.4
- Xamarin.iOS 10.14
- Xamarin.Mac 3.8
- Xamarin.Android 8.0
- Universal Windows Platform 10.0.16299
Log Service SDK for .NET Core depends on the following functionalities. You must install the following plug-in packages.
You can create a project to install Log Service SDK for .NET Core. In the following procedure, Visual Studio 2019 is used.
- Download the installation package of Log Service SDK for .NET Core.
- Decompress the installation package aliyun-log-dotnetcore-sdk-master.zip to a specified directory.
- Use Visual Studio 2019 to open the aliyun-log-dotnetcore-sdk-master\Aliyun.Api.LogService.Examples\Aliyun.Api.LogService.Examples.csproj file. Then, debug and install the SDK.