This topic describes how to enable the mitigation analysis feature in the Anti-DDoS Origin console. After you enable the mitigation analysis feature, you can query and analyze Anti-DDoS Origin logs and render query and analysis results into visualized charts in the Log Service console. This helps you protect your business against DDoS attacks.
PrerequisitesAn Anti-DDoS Origin instance is created. For more information, see Purchase an Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise instance.
Important Before you can use a RAM user to enable the mitigation analysis feature of Anti-DDoS Origin, you must grant the required permissions to the RAM user. For more information, see RAM user authorization.
- Log on to the Traffic Security console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the resource group and region of your instance.
- The first time you enable the mitigation analysis feature, you must complete RAM authorization as prompted. A default RAM role is automatically created after the authorization is complete. Warning Do not revoke permissions from the RAM role or delete the RAM role. If you revoke permissions from the RAM role or delete the RAM role, Anti-DDoS Origin logs cannot be sent to Log Service.
- Upgrade your Anti-DDoS Origin instance.
- On the Mitigation Analysis page, select your Anti-DDoS Origin instance from the Instance drop-down list.
- Click Upgrade Now.
- On the Upgrade/Downgrade page, select On for Mitigation Analysis (Beta).
- Read and select Anti-DDoS origin Terms of Service. Then, click Buy Now.
- Complete the payment. Note During public preview, the mitigation analysis feature of Anti-DDoS Origin is provided free of charge.
- On the Mitigation Analysis page, click Enable Now. After you enable the feature, Anti-DDoS Origin collects mitigation logs stored in Log Service from the instance that is being used. This way, you can query and analyze mitigation logs and view mitigation reports. You can turn on or off Status to enable or disable the feature.Note When you use the log analysis feature of Anti-DDoS Origin, we recommend that you check the remaining log storage space and the validity period on a regular basis. If more than 70% of storage space is used, we recommend that you increase the log storage capacity. Otherwise, you cannot store additional logs and data loss may occur.