- The algorithms for detecting face concentration and brightness are added.
- The license module is upgraded to support feature activation and online refreshing in real time.
- An API operation for background replacement is added to specify the path of an image.
- The performance of green-screen chroma key is improved by 40%.
- The compatibility issues with third-party platforms are fixed.
- The issue that a crash occurs when you exit the application after you apply retouching effects on iOS 16 is fixed.
- Debugging information can be obtained. You can use the information to troubleshoot issues during SDK integration.
- The performance is optimized.
- The performance of Animoji is optimized.
- The performance of chroma key is optimized.
- The AndroidX dependency of the menu component is optimized and dynamic resources can be downloaded by default.
- The issue of intermittent unexpected exits during hairdressing is fixed.
|2022-10-28||V2.4.0||Animojis are added. |
- Funny effects such as pixelation and facemasks are added.
- Retouching effects including saturation and contrast are added.
- The performance for skin smoothing and hairdressing is improved, which significantly increases frames per second (FPS) on low-end devices.
- Face retouching effects including cervical stripe removal and forehead wrinkles removal are added.
- The movement and posture detection feature is added. You can identify postures and count movements in exercise scenarios.
- The package size is reduced, and the dynamic resource download feature is added.
- AI-powered chroma key is significantly improved, with a better effect and a performance improvement by 60%.
- The performance is optimized on medium- and low-end devices. These devices can run Queen SDK faster.
- The hairdressing feature is optimized. Eight hair colors are available for you to choose from. More scenarios are supported.
- The intelligent face shaping feature is added. Optimal face shaping parameters are automatically configured with one click.
- The keypoint detection algorithms are updated to improve retouching effects.
- Four body shaping effects are added.
- Hair color change is added. You can use this feature to change the hair color.
- AR writing is added to provide more advanced effects.
- The performance is optimized on medium- and low-end devices for better effects.
- The performance is optimized.
- The lip beauty effect is optimized in Ultimate Edition.
|2022-01-24||V1.8.0||Feature enhancement: The overall makeup effects are improved in Ultimate Edition. |
- Four body shaping effects are added in Ultimate Edition. These effects are used to make bodies look slimmer.
- The facial keypoint detection algorithms are updated to provide better retouching effects in a wider range of scenarios.
- High-fidelity background is supported for retouching effects.
- The performance is optimized on medium- and low-end devices.
- The package size is reduced by half, and the performance is improved.
- The facial keypoint detection algorithms are updated to provide more accurate recognition in a more efficient manner. The package is smaller in size.
- Eyebrow effect adjustment is supported for the makeup feature, and 10 different styles of eyebrows are supported.
- The gesture recognition feature is added to accurately detect and capture keypoints of the hands and gesture movements.
- The auto face retouching feature is added to intelligently calculate the most suitable retouching configurations in real time.
- Unified processing of data inputs is improved for better performance.
- The makeup resources are upgraded to make virtual makeup look more realistic.
|2021-09-29||V1.4.0||The overall makeup effects are improved to make virtual makeup look more realistic. Fine-tuning is supported. |
|2021-09-02||V1.3.1||The retouching performance on mobile devices is improved. On medium- and high-end devices, the frame rate can stay at 30 FPS. |
- The size and performance of Queen SDK are optimized to improve overall makeup effects.
- Face retouching effects including wrinkles removal, skin brightening, and aegyo-sal are added.
- The incompatibility issue of Queen SDK V4.2 for Android is fixed.
- Background replacement is supported.
- The energy-saving mode is added to support effect processing on low-end devices.
- The issue of unexpected exits on Android 11 is fixed.
- Access to Queen SDK is simplified.
- In Queen SDK for Android, input textures can be exported without changes to direction, and texture data can be used to execute algorithms.
- In Queen SDK for iOS, non-texture data can be used to execute algorithms, and texture data can be used for rendering.
- The energy-saving mode is supported by Queen SDK for Android and can be enabled on low-end Android devices.
- Eye brightening, rosy cheeks, lipstick colors, smiling, hairline adjustment, and chroma key are supported.
- The nasolabial folds removal and eye bags removal effects and the algorithms of face shaping are improved.
- Twenty-one stickers are added.
- A comparison of effects between demos is provided.
- Queen SDK is released.
- The real-time face retouching feature is provided for specific scenarios, such as live streaming and short videos.
- Core features including face retouching, face shaping, makeup, filters, and static and animated stickers are provided.