The SAP HANA node verification feature of Hybrid Backup Recovery (HBR) allows you to detect SAP HANA nodes that are added or deleted. After you verify the detected SAP HANA nodes, you can install or uninstall a backup client for ECS on each verified node.
- Log on to the HBR console.
- In the left-side navigation bar, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the SAP HANA instance that you want to back up resides.
- On the SAP HANA Instances tab, choose in the Actions column of the SAP HANA instance.
- In the upper-right corner of the SAP HANA Instance Details page, click Verify SAP HANA Nodes.
- In the Verify SAP HANA Nodes panel, verify node changes.
- Select nodes for which you want to install or uninstall the backup client for ECS.
- Click OK. You can also manually install a backup client for ECS on each new node. To do this, click Add SAP HANA Nodes on the SAP HANA Instance Details page. In the Add SAP HANA Nodes panel, select the ECS instances on which you want to install a backup client for ECS and click OK. You can view the status of all databases on the SAP HANA instance on the Databases tab.