Modifies the name of an endpoint that is associated with a basic Global Accelerator (GA) instance.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The ID of the region where the GA instance is deployed. Set the value to cn-hangzhou.
The client token that is used to ensure the idempotence of the request.
You can use the client to generate the value, but you must make sure that it is unique among different requests. The token can contain only ASCII characters.
Note If you do not set this parameter, the system sets ClientToken to the value of RequestId. The value of RequestId may be different for each API request.
The ID of the endpoint group to which the endpoint that you want to modify belongs.
The ID of the endpoint that you want to modify.
The name of the endpoint.
The name must be 2 to 64 characters in length and can contain letters, digits, underscores (_), and hyphens (-). The name must start with a letter.
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
|The accelerated instance does not exist.
|The GA instance does not exist.
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes
|The Error code has changed