Associates the accelerated IP address of a basic Global Accelerator (GA) instance with an endpoint.
CreateBasicAccelerateIpEndpointRelation is an asynchronous operation. After you send a request, the system returns a request ID and runs the task in the background. You can call the GetBasicAccelerateIp or ListBasicEndpoints API operation to query the status of an accelerated IP address or an endpoint to determine the association status between the accelerated IP address and endpoint.
- If the status of the accelerated IP address and endpoint is binding, the accelerated IP address is being associated with the endpoint. In this case, you can query the accelerated IP address and endpoint but cannot perform other operations.
- If the status of the accelerated IP address and endpoint is bound and the status returned by the ListBasicAccelerateIpEndpointRelations API operation is active, the accelerated IP address is associated with the endpoint.
The CreateBasicAccelerateIpEndpointRelation API operation cannot be repeatedly called for the same basic GA instance within a period of time.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The ID of the region where the GA instance is deployed. Set the value to cn-hangzhou.
The client token that is used to ensure the idempotence of the request.
You can use the client to generate the value, but you must make sure that it is unique among different requests. The client token can contain only ASCII characters.
Note If you do not set this parameter, ClientToken is set to the value of RequestId. The value of RequestId for each API request may be different.
The ID of the basic GA instance.
The ID of the endpoint that is associated with the basic GA instance.
The ID of the accelerated IP address of the basic GA instance.
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
|The ECS instance has already been associated with another EIP.
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes
|The Error code has changed