Creates an accelerated IP address for a basic Global Accelerator (GA) instance.
CreateBasicAccelerateIp is an asynchronous operation. After you send a request, the system returns a request ID, but the operation is still being performed in the system background. You can call the GetBasicAccelerateIp operation to query the status of an accelerated IP address:
- If no status information is returned, the accelerated IP address is being created. In this case, you can perform only query operations.
- If the accelerated IP address is in the active state, the accelerated IP address is created.
The CreateBasicAccelerateIp operation cannot be repeatedly called for the same GA instance within a specific period of time.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The ID of the region where the GA instance is deployed. Set the value to cn-hangzhou.
The client token that is used to ensure the idempotence of the request.
You can use the client to generate the value, but you must make sure that it is unique among different requests. The token can contain only ASCII characters.
Note If you do not specify this parameter, the system uses RequestId as ClientToken. RequestId may be different for each API request.
The ID of the basic GA instance.
The ID of the acceleration region.
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
|The accelerated instance does not exist.
|The GA instance does not exist.
|accelerator state configuring is illegal
|The status of the GA instance is invalid.
|The IpSet does not exist.
|The acceleration region does not exist.
|The state of IpSet is not active.
|The accelerated IP address is in an unstable state.
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes
|The Error code has changed