Configures latency monitoring for an endpoint.
ConfigEndpointProbe is an asynchronous operation. After a request is sent, the system returns a request ID and runs the task in the background. You can call the DescribeEndpointGroup operation to query the status of the endpoint group to which an endpoint belongs and determine whether latency monitoring is configured for the endpoint.
- If the endpoint group is in the updating state, it indicates that latency monitoring is being configured for the endpoint. In this case, you can perform only query operations.
- If the endpoint group is in the active state, it indicates that latency monitoring is configured for the endpoint.
The ConfigEndpointProbe operation holds an exclusive lock on the Global Accelerator (GA) instance. While the operation is in progress, you cannot call the same operation in the same Alibaba Cloud account.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The region ID of the GA instance. Set the value to cn-hangzhou.
The client token that is used to ensure the idempotence of the request.
You can use the client to generate the token, but you must make sure that the token is unique among different requests. The token can contain only ASCII characters.
Note If you do not specify this parameter, the system automatically uses the request ID as the client token. The request ID may be different for each request.
The endpoint group ID.
The type of the endpoint. Valid values:
The protocol that is used to monitor latency. Valid values:
The port that is used to monitor latency. Valid values: 0 to 65535.
Specifies whether to enable latency monitoring. Valid values:
Sample success responses
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes