|Development tool for serverless applications||Update||Funcraft is a deployment tool for serverless applications. It can help you manage the resources of services such as Function Compute, API Gateway, and Log Service. You can use Funcraft to develop, build, and deploy applications by defining resources in the resource configuration file template.yml. The following features are added: |
- Specifications are defined and rule-based syntax validation of the configuration file is added in the serverless application model that is compatible with the Robot Operating System (ROS) syntax.
- Properties related to VPCs, environment variables, Log Service, service roles, and policies are added.
- Required permissions for Log Service and triggers can be automatically generated when the default service role is used. You can use policies to customize these permissions.
- Log Service triggers and HTTP triggers are supported.
- Tablestore tables can be created in Function Compute, which resolves the issue that you can create Tablestore tables only in the Tablestore console.
- Sensitive information can be eliminated from the description file, the
fun config command is supported, and fcli-compatible configuration files can be generated. The .env files are supported and environment variables can be used to define the AccessKey pair and endpoint information.
- More API Gateway parameters are supported.
- The issue that permissions are lost when the
fun package command is run to compress UNIX files is resolved.
- The CodeUri property can be specified in different formats, such as the file, directory, ZIP file, and Object Storage Service (OSS) bucket.
- Node version checking is added.
|SDK for Go||New||The SDK for Go is released to allow Go developers to use the Function Compute API to manage or invoke functions. ||None|
|Access to cloud resources in a VPC||Optimization||A VPC is a custom private network that is created on Alibaba Cloud. Function Compute can be connected to an elastic network interface (ENI) to securely access Alibaba Cloud services in a VPC, such as ApsaraDB RDS and Elastic Compute Service (ECS). This way, Function Compute can interact with existing Alibaba Cloud services and apply to more scenarios where serverless applications can be used. ||Configure network settings|
|CDN event triggers||New|
- A CachedObjectsPushed event is generated when user data in CDN is preloaded, and a CachedObjectsRefreshed event is generated when user data is refreshed. These events can trigger functions. This way, you can determine the latest status of resources without continual queries before you proceed to the next step.
- A CachedObjectsBlocked event is generated when CDN detects prohibited content. This event can trigger a specific function, and the function deletes the offending resources from the origin without waiting for the CDN team to respond.
- A LogFileCreated event is generated when a log file is created. This event can trigger a specific function, and the function dumps or processes logs with high efficiency without waiting a long time.
- A CdnDomainStarted or CdnDomainStopped event is generated when a CDN-accelerated domain name is enabled or disabled. These events can trigger specific functions, and the functions process data as needed.