Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) is connected to Log Service. If you enable the Log Service feature when you create or deploy an application in a Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) cluster in EDAS, you can view the log files of the application. This topic describes how to enable the Log Service feature for an application and view the log files of the application.
- Log Service is activated.
- Resources including a 0.25-core CPU and 25 MB memory are available for each instance of the application.
- The Log Service feature is enabled for the application.
For an ACK cluster, you must enable the Log Service feature when you create or deploy the application. For more information, see Use an image to deploy an application in an ACK cluster or Use a JAR or WAR package to deploy an application in an ACK cluster.
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Applications.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a microservice namespace. On the Applications page, click the name of the application for which the Log Service feature is enabled.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Application Overview page, click Logs. Then, click the File Logs tab.
- In the log file list on the File Logs tab, click View File Log in the Actions column.
- Query and analyze logs in the Log Service console. For more information, see Query and analyze logs.