This topic describes specific common issues about Pandora versions. This topic also describes how to upgrade the version of Pandora in Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS), Ali-Tomcat + Pandora, and Pandora Boot.
When your application starts or runs, you may find the following content in the exception
stack and the related class names are prefixed by
com.aliware. In this case, you are not using the latest version of Pandora and specific features
- org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid property 'xxxxxx' of bean class [com.alibaba.xxxxxx]:
- RuntimeException("Can not load this fake sdk class")
If the preceding content appears, you need to upgrade Pandora.
Upgrade Pandora in EDAS
On the Application Details page, click Container Version, find the latest version, and then click Upgrade to This Version.
Upgrade Pandora in Ali-Tomcat + Pandora
If you developed your application in Ali-Tomcat + Pandora, perform the following steps to upgrade Pandora.
- Download Pandora of the required version. For more information, see EDAS-Container release notes.
- Run the following command to delete the Pandora files of the existing version:
rm -rf /home/admin/tomcat/deploy/taobao-hsf.sarNote
/home/admin/tomcat is the default installation directory of Ali-Tomcat.
You must install Pandora in the installation directory of Ali-Tomcat. If Ali-Tomcat is not installed in the default installation directory, specify the actual directory in the command.
- Run the following command to move the downloaded Pandora package to the deploy folder
mv /home/admin/downloads/taobao-hsf.tgz /home/admin/tomcat/deployNote
- /home/admin/downloads/taobao-hsf.tgz is the directory where Pandora is downloaded on your on-premises machine.
- /home/admin/tomcat is the installation directory of Ali-Tomcat.
If you used other directories, specify the actual directories in the command.
- Run the following command to decompress the Pandora package:
tar -zxvf /home/admin/tomcat/deploy/taobao-hsf.tgz
Upgrade Pandora in Pandora Boot
If you use Pandora in Pandora Boot, you need only to add the
-u parameter for the mandatory upgrade when you package your project.
For example, when you use Maven to build a project, run
mvn clean package -U in the project directory to upgrade Pandora.
View the Pandora version in a local development environment
After an application is started, you can find the information about Pandora in the console of the development environment. The SAR Version parameter indicates the Pandora version.