You must activate Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) before you use it. This topic describes how to activate EDAS.
- Visit the EDAS product page from a browser.
- On the product page, click Buy Now.
- On the EDAS buy page, select the billing method, edition, and number of application
instances that you want to use.
You can select Subscription as the billing method. For more information about pricing, see Billing.
- Current Environment: By default, this parameter is set to Public Cloud. The setting cannot be modified.
- Edition: The valid values are Standard, Professional, and Platinum. For more information about the functional differences among different editions, see Editions.
- Payment type: By default, this parameter is set to Prepaid. The setting cannot be modified.
- Instances: Select the number of application instances as required.
- We recommend that you select one to five application instances if you use EDAS for the first time and are not clear about how many application instances are required. Later, you can increase the number of application instances based on your business requirements.
- If you have clear requirements, follow the instructions in the Product ranges available for sale section to avoid mismatch between the selected configuration and specifications.
- Renewal duration: Select a renewal duration for the EDAS service.
- Log on with your Alibaba Cloud account and purchase the EDAS service as prompted.
- After you activate EDAS, click Console and log on to the EDAS console. Note If you use EDAS for the first time, the Security Authorization Tip dialog box appears after you log on to the console. Click Authorize Now. On the Cloud Resource Access Authorization page, click Confirm Authorization Policy.