This topic describes how to view auto scaling records after auto scaling is triggered.
Configurations related to auto scaling are complete.
- Go to the Auto Scaling page.
- Log on to the EMR console. In the left-side navigation pane, click EMR on ECS.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your cluster resides and select a resource group based on your business requirements.
- click the ID of the cluster to view the details of the cluster.
- Click the Auto Scaling tab.
- On the Auto Scaling tab, click Scaling Records. The following table describes the states of auto scaling activities.
State Description Successful All nodes specified in the auto scaling rule are added or removed during the auto scaling activity. Partially Successful During the auto scaling activity, some of the nodes specified in the auto scaling rule are added or removed. The other nodes fail to be added or removed because of an insufficient disk quota or insufficient Elastic Compute Service (ECS) resources. Failed No nodes specified in the auto scaling rule are added or removed during the auto scaling activity. Running The auto scaling activity is in progress. Request Denied The auto scaling activity is rejected because the number of nodes in the auto scaling group is larger than the upper limit or less than the lower limit if the auto scaling activity is performed. Another possible cause is that the previous auto scaling activity has not been terminated when the auto scaling rule is triggered.