- The cache mode of JindoFS is optimized. The usage of OssFileSystem is integrated into the cache mode to cache data and metadata. Data caching and metadata caching are controlled by using separate switches and are disabled by default.
- The read/write performance of the block storage mode and cache mode is optimized.
- Hot data cached in local disks is measured more accurately and cleared in a timely manner to ensure that disk usage does not exceed the upper limit.
- Both the block storage mode and cache mode are supported in gateway clusters.
- The separated deployment of a single JindoFS cluster from multiple computing clusters is supported.
- Parameters related to Delta are supported.
- The Spark plug-in can be configured in Ranger.
- JindoCube is updated to 0.3.0.
- SQL statement compatibility can be checked.
- Hive 2.3.5 and Hadoop 2.8.5 are released as a combination.
- When Hive is restarted, the content in hiveserver2-site.xml is not synchronized to hive-site.xml in the spark-conf folder.
- The MSCK command can be used to add incremental directories.
- The bug triggered by the reuse of a Tez container in Hive is fixed.
- The MSCK command can be used to optimize column directories.
|Bigboot is updated to 2.2.1. Native code can be executed on all server models.
- The deployment mode of the Spark plug-in is modified.
- The bug that the emr-header-2 node of a high-availability cluster cannot obtain keytab files is fixed.
|The startup logic is repaired.
|Four-letter-word commands can be configured. By default, all four-letter-word commands are enabled.
|HDFS is compatible with JindoFS.
- The default value of yarn.scheduler.capacity.node-locality-delay is changed to -1.
- YARN is compatible with JindoFS.
|Has is interconnected with OpenLDAP.
|OpenLDAP is interconnected with Has.
|Presto is updated to 0.228.
|Bad disks (d1 instance family) are automatically removed.
|Druid is updated to 0.16.0.
|Flume is updated to 1.9.0.
- Flink is updated to 1.9.1.
- Independent Flink clusters are supported. An IP address whitelist must be configured for an independent Flink cluster.