Alibaba Cloud Logstash can monitor Logstash clusters and allows you to configure custom alert rules and notification methods for Logstash clusters. To ensure the stability of your Logstash cluster, we recommend that you configure monitoring and alerting for the cluster. This way, the system can monitor items in real time, such as cluster status and disk usage. We recommend that you check notifications that are sent to you through text messages and take appropriate measures at the earliest opportunity. This topic describes how to configure a custom alert policy for a Logstash cluster.
|Node Disk Usage||Required. Set the threshold to a value that is less than 75%.|
|Node Heap Memory Usage||Required. Set the threshold to a value that is less than 85%.|
|Node CPU Usage||Optional. Set the threshold to a value that is less than 95%.|
|Node 1m Load||Optional. Set the threshold to a value that is 80% of the number of vCPUs.|
- Go to the Create Alert Rule page of the CloudMonitor console.
- Log on to the Elasticsearch console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your Logstash cluster resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Logstash Clusters. On the Logstash Clusters page, find the cluster and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the page that appears, click Cluster Monitoring.
- In the Monitoring and Alerting section, click Go to CloudMonitor next to Custom Alarms. The Create Alert Rule page of the CloudMonitor console appears.
- Configure related resources.
Parameter Description Product Select AliyunLogstashService. Resource Range Configure this parameter based on your business requirements. Valid values:
- All Resources: The configured alert rules apply to all Logstash clusters.
- Instance: The configured alert rules apply only to the current Logstash cluster.
In this example, Instance is selected.
Region Select the region where the Logstash cluster resides. Instance Select the Logstash cluster.
- Configure alert rules. The Mute for parameter specifies the interval at which alert notifications are re-sent when a threshold is reached.Note For more information about other parameters, see Create a threshold-triggered alert rule.
- In the Notification Method step, configure Notification Contact. If you do not have an alert group, click Quickly create a contact group to create a group.Note You can enter a URL that can be accessed from the Internet in the HTTP WebHook field. CloudMonitor delivers a POST request to this URL to push alert notifications. Only HTTP is supported.
- Click Confirm.
- View Logstash dashboards. After the configuration is complete and the Logstash cluster enters a normal state, the system starts to monitor the cluster and displays monitoring data. If the value of a metric exceeds the related threshold, the system sends you an alert notification. You can perform the following steps to view Logstash dashboards:
- In the left-side navigation pane of the CloudMonitor console, choose .
- In the upper-right corner of the page that appears, select AliyunLogstashService from the drop-down list and select the region where the Logstash cluster resides.
- Select the Logstash cluster from the Instance drop-down list and specify a time period to view the monitoring data within the time