You can go to the User Center to view the bills and consumption details of your Elastic Compute Service (ECS) resources.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the top navigation bar, choose .
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Spending Summary > Spending Summary.
- On the Bills page, click a tab to view billing information.
- Click the Overview tab to view the overall consumption and service-specific consumption by billing cycle.
- Click the Bills tab to view the list of orders in a specified billing cycle or search for billing information by order.
- Click the Details tab to view consumption details by statistic item and statistic period. These details
include billable items, usage, price, and deduction details of a specific service.
For example, if you want to view the billing details of ECS snapshots created in July 2020, you can filter bills based on the conditions shown in the following figure.
- You can click Customize Column Options in the upper-right corner of the consumption detail list and select billable items to display.
- To analyze bills, you can click Export Billing Overview (CSV) to export and view bills on your computer.