You can delete automatic snapshot policies that you no longer need. After you delete a policy, the policy no longer takes effect on all disks to which the policy was previously applied.
At least one automatic snapshot policy is created. For more information, see Create an automatic snapshot policy.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Snapshots page, click the Automatic Snapshot Policies tab.
- On the Automatic Snapshot Policies tab, find the automatic snapshot policy that you want to delete and click Delete Policy in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click OK.