Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) imposes quota limits on the resources that you use. Make sure that the resources are used within the available quotas. If you want to apply for a quota increase for a resource, log on to the Quota Center console. This topic describes the resource quotas that are supported by EDAS and how to increase a quota.
The following table describes the resource quotas that are supported by EDAS. For more information about your resource quotas, see Quota Center.
|Quota for microservice namespaces||The maximum number of custom microservice namespaces that you can create in all regions. The default microservice namespace of EDAS is not included.||Yes|
|Quota for clusters||The maximum number of EDAS clusters that you can create in all regions. The clusters include Elastic Compute Service (ECS) clusters and Kubernetes clusters that are imported from Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK).||Yes|
|Quota for lane groups||The maximum number of lane groups that you can create in all regions during end-to-end traffic adjustment.||No|
|Quota for lanes||The maximum number of lanes that you can create in each lane group.||No|
- You can increase the quotas for microservice namespaces and clusters within the upper limits that are prompted on the page. For more information, see Apply for a quota increase. If the quota increase that you want to apply for exceeds the upper limit, submit a ticket.
- You cannot increase the quotas for lane groups and lanes in the Quota Center console. If you want to apply for a quota increase for lane groups or lanes, submit a ticket.
Apply for a quota increase
Quota Center is a service that allows you to manage the quotas of Alibaba Cloud services. In Quota Center, you can query the quota limits and apply for quota increases for cloud services based on your business requirements.
- Log on to the Quota Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Products with General Quotas page, select Middleware from the Category drop-down list. You can also enter Enterprise Distributed Application Service in the search box and press the ENTER key.
- Click Enterprise Distributed Application Service in the search results.
- On the General Quotas page, select your EDAS edition from the Billing Method drop-down list. Note EDAS provides the following editions: Standard Edition, Professional Edition, and Platinum Edition.
- On the General Quotas page, find the resource for which you want to increase the quota and click Apply in the Actions column. You can increase the quotas for microservice namespaces and clusters. The quotas for lane groups and lanes cannot be increased in the Quota Center console.
- In the Apply for Quotas dialog box, set the Quantity, Reason, and Notify Result parameters. Then, click OK.
Parameter Description Quantity The quota that you want to apply for. Specify the quota based on your business requirements. The quota that you can apply for varies based on the EDAS edition and resource type. Reason The reason why you apply for the quota. Notify Result Specifies whether to send the quota adjustment result to your Alibaba Cloud account. By default, Yes is selected.