This topic describes how to switch between the subscription and pay-as-you-go billing methods in Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS).
Switch the billing method from pay-as-you-go to subscription
You can change the billing method of EDAS from pay-as-you-go to subscription in the EDAS console.
- Log on to the EDAS console. In the upper-right corner of the Overview page, click Switch to Subscription.
- In the Switch to Subscription message, click Switch.
- On the buy page that appears, select an edition, specify the maximum number of applications based on your business requirements, and then complete the payment.
Switch the billing method from subscription to pay-as-you-go
- If you want to change the billing method of EDAS from subscription to pay-as-you-go, we recommend that you submit a ticket to request a refund before the subscription expires. After you receive the refund, you can choose the subscription billing method and activate EDAS again in the EDAS console.
- If the subscription has expired, you must renew the subscription before you can submit a ticket to request a refund. Then, you can choose the pay-as-you-go billing method and activate EDAS again.
- Log on to the EDAS console.In the upper-right corner of the page, choose .
- On the New Ticket page, you can click Financial Support in the Consulting section or click Enterprise Distributed Application Service in the More Product And Service Category section.
- Set the Case Severity parameter, enter the description in the Case Content field, and then click Submit.
- After the ticket is handled and you receive the refund, you can log on to the EDAS console.A message appears to ask you to activate EDAS. You can click Activate for Free to activate EDAS.
- After you change the billing method to pay-as-you-go, the existing application instances are not affected.
- During the period from when the refund is returned to you and you are to activate EDAS again, the EDAS service remains available. However, you cannot perform operations in the EDAS console. We recommend that you activate EDAS at the earliest opportunity.