Tags can be used to identify resources with the same characteristics (such as automatic snapshot policies that belong to the same organization or that serve the same purpose) for easy search and management. This topic describes how to edit the tags of an existing automatic snapshot policy.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Click the Automatic Snapshot Policies tab, find the automatic snapshot policy whose tags you want to edit, and then use
one of the following methods to edit the tags of the policy:
- If no tags are added to the policy, move the pointer over the icon in the Tag column corresponding to the policy, and then click Edit to add tags to the policy.
- If tags are added to the policy, move the pointer over the icon in the Tag column corresponding to the policy, and then click Edit to edit existing tags.
- In the Edit Tags dialog box, click Available Tags to select existing tags or click Create to create tags. Then, click OK.