Starts a cluster.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The ID of the cluster that you want to start.
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
|Invalid param: %s
|The cluster status does not support the operation.
|A conflicting operation is running. Please try again later.
|The specified instance does not exist.
|The ECS interface failed.
|Database request failed.
|Failed to request other cloud service APIs.
|The request is not authorized by RAM.
|The operation is unknown. Please check arguments and try again later.
|The request has failed due to a temporary failure of the server
|The request has failed due to a temporary failure of the server.
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.