This topic provides an overview of domain name tags of Alibaba Cloud Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN). Tags do not carry special definitions. Each tag is a key-value pair that is used to mark or filter domain names. You can use tags to mark, group, filter, and manage domain names.
- Each tag is a
- You can add up to 20 tags to each domain name.
- Among the tags that are added to a domain name, the key of each tag must be unique.
If two tags have the same key but different values, the later one overwrites the earlier
one. For example, if you create the
Key1:Value1tag and then the
Key1:Value2tag for the domain name
example.aliyundoc.com, only the
Key1:Value2tag is added to
- A key cannot start with
https://, or be left unspecified.
- A value cannot contain
https://, but can be left unspecified.
- A key must be 1 to 64 Unicode characters in length.
- A value must be 0 to 128 Unicode characters in length.
- Tags are case-sensitive.
A company added 100 domain names to DCDN. These domain names belong to e-commerce, gaming, and entertainment departments, and are used to provide services such as marketing, Game A, Game B, and post-production. The company has three O&M engineers: Alice, Tom, and Sam.
|Tag key||Tag value|
|Department||E-commerce, gaming, and entertainment|
|Service||Marketing, Game A, Game B, and post-production|
|Owner||Alice, Tom, and Sam|
|Domain name||Value (key is Department)||Value (key is Service)||Value (key is Owner)|
- If you want to search for domain names that are managed by Sam, filter domain names by using the following tag: Owner: Sam.
- If you want to search for domain names that belong to the gaming department and are managed by Tom, filter domain names by using the following tags: Department: Gaming and Owner: Tom.
You can add tags to domain names, use tags to manage or filter domain names, and remove tags from domain names. For more information, see Manage tags.