Alibaba Cloud Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN) allows you to check whether an IP address belongs to a DCDN node, and the region and Internet service provider (ISP) to which the IP address belongs.
- Scenario 1: After you enable DCDN, you can use this feature to verify whether DCDN takes effect, and whether the IP address requested by the client belongs to a DCDN node.
- Scenario 2: If an exception occurs when you access a page, you can check whether the
specified IP address belongs to a DCDN node.
If the IP address belongs to a DCDN node, you can check whether the exception is caused by the DCDN node. If the IP address does not belong to a DCDN node, the exception may be caused by the network connection of the ISP. In this case, contact the ISP for support.
- Log on to the DCDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the Check IP Address field, enter an IP address that you want to check and click Check. Note You can check IPv4 addresses and IPv6 addresses. You can check only one IP address at a time.
- View the check results.
- If the IP address belongs to a DCDN node, the results show the following information.
- If the IP address does not belong to a DCDN node, the result shows No records found.