You can enable the transfer prohibition lock to prevent your domain name from being maliciously transferred from Alibaba Cloud.
Background informationThe transfer prohibition lock is a value-added domain name service. You can enable it to prevent your domain name from being maliciously transferred.
If your domain name is registered by Alibaba Cloud, you can enable the transfer prohibition lock online at all times. After you enable the transfer prohibition lock,you can query the status of your domain name on the WHOIS page. On the query result page, Domain Status is clientTransferProhibited.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Domains console.
- On the Domain Name List page, find the domain name for which you want to enable the transfer prohibition lock and click Manage in the Action column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Security Settings.
- On the Security Settings page, click Enable for Transfer prohibition lock.
- Obtain the email verification code and complete the email verification to enable the transfer prohibition lock.