Anti-DDoS Origin automatically detects attacks and cleans malicious traffic for instances that experience flood attacks. You can cancel traffic cleaning for public IP addresses that are in an abnormal state. For example, you can cancel traffic cleaning for a public IP address that is in the Cleaning state. This topic describes how to cancel traffic cleaning.
Note You can cancel traffic cleaning up to three times a day for each Alibaba Cloud account.
- Log on to the Traffic Security console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Assets.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region of your asset.
- In the IP address list, click the IP address for which you want to cancel traffic cleaning and whose state is Cleaning.
- In the IP Address Details panel, find an entry of which the Event is Traffic Scrubbing and the Start Time is empty and click Cancel cleaning in the Operation column. Note If no cleaning events exist, Cancel cleaning is unavailable.
What to do next
Note The maximum traffic cleaning threshold varies based on cloud services. If the maximum traffic cleaning threshold cannot meet your requirements, we recommend that you upgrade cloud services.