Anti-DDoS Origin automatically detects attacks and cleans malicious traffic for instances
that experience flood attacks. You can cancel traffic cleaning for public IP addresses
that are in an abnormal state. For example, you can cancel traffic cleaning for a
public IP address that is in the Cleaning state. This topic describes how to cancel
Cleaning refers to real-time monitoring that Anti-DDoS Origin performs on incoming
data traffic of instances. Based on the monitoring result, Anti-DDoS Origin identifies
malicious traffic such as DDoS attacks. Anti-DDoS Origin cleans malicious traffic
to ensure business continuity.
Note You can cancel traffic cleaning up to three times a day for each Alibaba Cloud account.
- Log on to the Traffic Security console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Assets.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region of your asset.
- In the IP address list, click the IP address for which you want to cancel traffic
cleaning and whose state is Cleaning.
- In the IP Address Details panel, find an entry of which the Event is Traffic Scrubbing and the Start Time is empty and click Cancel cleaning in the Operation column.
Note If no cleaning events exist, Cancel cleaning is unavailable.
What to do next
After you cancel traffic cleaning, we recommend that you increase the cleaning threshold.
This is suitable for scenarios, such as large activities or promotions, that involve
sharp increases in traffic. A higher cleaning threshold ensures that traffic cleaning
is not triggered again after you cancel traffic cleaning. For more information, see
Configure a traffic scrubbing threshold.
Note The maximum traffic cleaning threshold varies based on cloud services. If the maximum
traffic cleaning threshold cannot meet your requirements, we recommend that you upgrade