To run an auto triggered node, you must configure a resource group for scheduling for the node. You can select a resource group that you want to use to run the node in the Resource Group section of the Properties tab for the node.
Configure a resource group
- Select the resource group that you want to use from the Resource Group drop-down list. By default, Common scheduler resource group is selected.
- If you want to change the default resource group that is used to run a newly created node, go to the Scheduling Settings tab in DataStudio and configure the related settings. For more information, see Configure scheduling settings.
- If you want to change the resource group that is used to run an existing node, see Change the exclusive resource group for scheduling.
- Click View Resource Usage next to the resource group to view the resource usage of the resource group within different periods of time on the previous day. You can select an appropriate resource group for node scheduling based on the resource usage of each resource group.
- If you select Common scheduler resource group, the node may wait for resources during peak hours. We recommend that you change the scheduling time of the node or use an exclusive resource group to run the node.
- If the existing resource groups do not meet your business requirements, click Purchase Resource Group to purchase an exclusive resource group. For more information, see Create and use an exclusive resource group for scheduling.