Data Quality provides a comprehensive data quality solution that has various features, such as data detection, data comparison, data quality monitoring, SQL code scanning, and intelligent alerting. Data Quality is billed based on the number of Data Quality checks for node instances. This topic describes the billing details of Data Quality.
DataWorks supports only the pay-as-you-go billing method for Data Quality. If you use the features provided by Data Quality and your node instances trigger monitoring rules, you are charged fees for checking the quality of data generated by your node instances.
For example, you configure two partition filter expressions for a table of an auto triggered node and two monitoring rules for each of the partition filter expressions. After you associate the auto triggered node with the four monitoring rules, the monitoring rules are triggered when the auto triggered node is run. If the auto triggered node is successfully run, fees for running the four monitoring rules are generated each time the auto triggered node is run.
You are charged for the Data Quality checks that are generated by Data Quality within each calendar day. Such Data Quality checks are generated when Data Quality rules are triggered by auto triggered node instances, data backfill instances, or rule tests.
Billable items are charged based on the Alibaba Cloud account to which the billable items belong and the region in which the billable items reside. The billable items in each region of each Alibaba Cloud account are independently charged.
|Billable item||Billing tier (Number of successful instances per day)||Billing cycle||Unit price (USD/day)|
|Number of Data Quality checks that are triggered by instances every day||1 to 10||Daily||0|
|11 to 200||Daily||3.10|
|201 to 1,000||Daily||7.74|
|1,001 to 5,000||Daily||30.96|
|5,001 to 10,000||Daily||46.43|
|10,000 to 20,000||Daily||92.86|
|20,000 to 40,000||Daily||185.72|
|40,000 to 80,000||Daily||371.44|
|80,000 to 160,000||Daily||742.88|
- A Data Quality check is considered successful and you are charged for the check even if alerts are reported based on the related Data Quality rules or workflows are blocked due to data quality issues.
- The upper limit for Data Quality checks that are billed based on the pay-as-you-go billing method is 160,000 per day. After the upper limit is reached, no more Data Quality checks can run. If you need more Data Quality checks per day, submit a ticket to contact technical personnel.
- If your bill is overdue for more than 24 hours, the service will be suspended. In this case, new Data Quality checks cannot be started, but Data Quality checks that have been started are not affected.
- If you top up your Alibaba Cloud account within 24 hours after your bill becomes overdue, the service will not be suspended.
- If your bill becomes overdue again after settlement, you are given another 24-hour grace period before the service is suspended.