The OpenAPI module allows you to call DataWorks API operations so that you can integrate your applications with DataWorks and mine DataWorks services.
DataWorks provides more than 100 API operations for you to interact with DataWorks and use DataWorks services. For example, you can call DataWorks API operations to perform batch operations or integrate your applications with DataWorks. DataWorks can not only facilitate data development but also meet enterprise-specific requirements. On the OpenAPI tab, you can view the usage of the free quota that DataWorks provides for API calls per month and the number of API calls that you have made in the current month. You can also specify a date range and check API call details within the range. For more information about DataWorks API operations, see Overview.
- Applicable editions: DataWorks Enterprise Edition and DataWorks Ultimate Edition
- Applicable regions: China (Hangzhou), China (Shanghai), China (Shenzhen), China (Beijing), China (Zhangjiakou), China North 2 Ali Gov, China East 2 Finance, China (Chengdu), China (Hong Kong), Singapore (Singapore), Indonesia (Jakarta), US (Silicon Valley), India (Mumbai), US (Virginia), Germany (Frankfurt) , UK (London), Japan (Tokyo), Australia (Sydney), and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)
View the information about API calls
- Log on to the DataWorks console by using your Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Open Platform.
- On the Open Platform page, click the OpenAPI tab. On the OpenAPI tab, view the information about API calls.
What is on the OpenAPI tab
On the OpenAPI tab, you can view the following information:
- Free Quota of API Calls: displays the usage of the free quota that DataWorks provides for API calls per month by the current date in the current month. DataWorks provides a free quota of 1 million API calls per month for your Alibaba Cloud account in each region. After the free quota is used up, you are charged for additional API calls based on your DataWorks edition. For more information, see Overview.
- Number of API Calls: displays the number of API calls that you have made by the current date in the current month. The number of API calls is counted by month. That is, the number of API calls is recounted on the first day of each month.
- API Call Details: displays the information about API calls in a specified date range, including the date on which an API operation is called, the name, type, and level of an API operation, the number of times an API operation is called on a specific day, and the number of times an API operation has been called by a specific day in the corresponding month. You can filter API calls based on the types and levels of API operations. For more information about the names, types, and levels of API operations, see Overview.