The Stream Task page of the DataWorks console displays all real-time compute nodes. You can view the basic information and running information of the nodes on this page. You can also configure alert rules for the nodes that you want to monitor. This way, you can identify and handle exceptions at the earliest opportunity if an error occurs on a node.
DataWorks supports O&M only for EMR Spark Streaming and EMR Streaming SQL nodes.
Go to the Stream Task page
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region in which the workspace that you want to manage resides. Find the workspace and click Data Development in the Actions column.
- On the DataStudio page, click the icon in the upper-left corner and choose .
- On the Operation Center page, choose to go to the Stream Task page.
View the real-time compute nodes in the node list
|1||In this section, you can search for a real-time compute node by node ID or node name. You can also specify one of the following filter conditions to perform the operation:
Status, Task type, Engine Type, Engine Instance, and Responsible Person.
|2||In this section, you can view the basic information and details of a real-time compute
Note You can rank all real-time compute nodes in ascending or descending order by Starting running, End Running, or Runtime.
|3||In this section, you can perform the following operations on a real-time compute node:
|4||In this section, you can perform an operation on multiple real-time compute nodes at a time. You can select multiple nodes and click Start, Terminate, Undeploy, or Monitoring Setting to perform the related operation on these nodes.|