After you configure a data identification rule, DataWorks uses this rule to identify sensitive data in your workspace and displays the identification results on the Data Recognition page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- After you select the region in which the workspace that you want to manage resides, find the workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- Click the icon in the upper-left corner and choose .
- Click Try now. The Data Security Guard homepage appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Recognition. The Data Recognition page appears. The Data Recognition page displays data assets from multiple dimensions, such as workspaces and levels. On this page, you can view the total number and proportion of fields and tables that hit data identification rules. You can also view the field list and the number of fields that hit data identification rules at each security level and in each workspace.