PolarDB Reader can read data only from PolarDB for MySQL databases. It cannot read data from PolarDB for PostgreSQL databases.
- Go to the DataStudio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- Select the region where the required workspace resides, find the workspace, and then click Data Analytics.
- Move the pointer over the icon and choose .Alternatively, you can click the required workflow, right-click Data Integration, and then choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box, set the Node Name and Location parameters.Notice The node name must be 1 to 128 characters in length. It can contain letters, digits, underscores (_), and periods (.).
- Click Commit.
- On the configuration tab of the real-time sync node, drag PolarDB under to the canvas on the right.
- Click the new PolarDB node. In the configuration pane that appears, set the required parameters in the
Node configuration section.
Parameter Description Data source The connection to the PolarDB for MySQL data store. In this example, you can select only a PolarDB for MySQL connection.
If no connection is available, click New data source on the right to add one on the page.
Table The name of the table from which data is read in PolarDB. You can click Data preview on the right to preview the selected table. Output field The fields from which data is read.
- Click the icon in the toolbar.