AnalyticDB for MySQL Writer allows you to build a real-time data warehouse by using the real-time write capability of AnalyticDB for MySQL.
- Go to the DataStudio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region in which the workspace that you want to manage resides, find the workspace, and then click Data Development in the Actions column.
- In the Scheduled Workflow pane of the DataStudio page, move the pointer over the icon and choose . Alternatively, click the required workflow, right-click Data Integration, and then choose .
- Click Commit.
- On the configuration tab of the real-time synchronization node, drag AnalyticDB MySQL 3.0 in the Output section to the canvas on the right. Connect the AnalyticDB for MySQL node and the configured reader or conversion node.
- Click the AnalyticDB for MySQL node. In the panel that appears, configure the parameters.
Parameter Description Data source The AnalyticDB for MySQL data source that you have configured. You can select only an AnalyticDB for MySQL data source.
If no data source is available, click New data source on the right to add a data source. For more information, see Add an AnalyticDB for MySQL 3.0 data source.
Table The name of the AnalyticDB for MySQL table to which you want to write data.
You can click One-Click table creation on the right to create a table, or click Data preview to preview the selected table.
Write Mode The write mode. The only value Replay is displayed. This value indicates that data is updated by row. Field Mapping The field mappings between the source and destination. Click Field Mapping to configure field mappings. The synchronization node synchronizes data based on the field mappings.
- Click in the top toolbar to save the node.