After a project is created, you can perform the following operations to modify the styles of widgets in this project:
- Log on to the DataV console.
- On the Projects tab, select an existing project and click Edit.
- In the left-side layer bar, click Select a widget.
- In the right-side pane, modify the style of the widget as needed. Note You can double-click the component name on the canvas editor layer side to rename the current component.
- Modify the styles of other widgets in the same way if required.
For more information, see Configure Item Description.