Database Autonomy Service (DAS) allows you to view performance trends in specific ranges, compare performance trends, and customize charts to view performance trends. This topic describes the performance metrics that are supported by this feature and how to view these performance metrics.
A PolarDB for MySQL cluster is connected to DAS and is in the Accessed state. For more information, see Connect instances to DAS.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- On the page that appears, click the ID of the database instance that you want to manage. The instance details page appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Dashboard.
- In the Nodes section, view the performance trends overview for all nodes.
- On the Performance Trends tab, view the charts for performance trends in a specified time range based on the
- Click More Metrics and select the metrics that you want to view.
- On a performance chart, drag-select a period of time and click Diagnose to view diagnostic reports for that period of time.
- On the Performance Trend Comparison tab, view the comparison of performance trends in a specified time range based on
Click More Metrics and select the metrics that you want to view.
- Click Custom Chart. You can create dashboards to display the performance metrics that you want to view.
When you create a chart, you can specify multiple performance metrics that you want
the chart to display. This way, you can analyze metrics that are displayed on the
dashboards and troubleshoot performance issues.
Note You must create dashboards before you create charts. For more information, see Monitoring dashboards.