This topic describes how to view the details of each occurrence of a data integration task. For each occurrence of a data integration task, Data Transmission Service (DTS) creates a subtask that corresponds to a data migration task.
- Log on to the Data Transmission Service console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Integration.
- In the region selector, select the region where the target database instance resides. For example, China (Qingdao).
- Find the data integration task that you want to change, and then click the ID of the task.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click History Task.The list on the right side displays all past and ongoing occurrences of the data integration task.
- Click View Details next to the occurrence that you want to check.You are then directed to the Full Data Migration page for the selected occurrence. The replicated objects are displayed in the list. The details displayed here are the same as the details that are displayed of a standard data migration task. You can navigate to other pages from the left-side navigation pane to view additional details of this data migration task. For more information, see View the progress of a data migration task and View performance metrics of full data migration.