A column is not found in the destination table.
This message indicates that the name column is not found in the user.basic_info table of the destination database.
- Solution 1: Add the missing column to the destination table and start the Data Transmission Service (DTS) task. Then, the task resumes. This is the recommended solution.
- Solution 2:
- Remove the table that caused the error from the objects to be synchronized and start the task. Then, the task resumes.
- Proceed by scenario:
- If the data synchronization task includes schema synchronization, you need to only remove the table from the destination database.
- If the data synchronization task does not include schema synchronization, remove the table from the destination database and create a table in the destination database. This ensures schema consistency between the source and destination databases.
- Add the table that caused the error to the objects to be synchronized.
What to do nextDTS does not support the synchronization of DDL operations. Therefore, if you add a column to a table of the source database during data synchronization, this error also occurs.
In this case, add the column to the destination table before you add it to the source table. This prevents the error.