Data Management (DMS) allows you to view the progress of a lock-free change task.
- Go to the DMS console V5.0.
- In the top navigation bar, click Task. . In the left-side navigation pane, click
- Find the lock-free change task that you want to view and click the task ID.
- In the Execute step, click Details in the Actions column. In the Group Task Details dialog box, click Execution Progress in the Actions column. Note The Execution Progress button is displayed in the Actions column only for a lock-free change task.
- In the Lock-Free structure change dialog box, view the details, progress, and runtime parameters of the task. If the account that you use is a DMS administrator or database administrator (DBA), you can also modify the runtime parameters in this dialog box. For more information about how to modify the runtime parameters, see Configure the control on SQL execution.