Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides the real-time monitoring feature to monitor database instances. You can use this feature to check the performance of your database instances during stress testing or peak hours.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- Find the database instance that you want to manage and click the instance ID. The instance details page appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Real-time Monitoring.
- On the Real-time Monitoring page, you can select one of the following view modes:
- On the Real-time Charts tab, you can view the real-time monitoring data of the instance, such as the number of connections, transactions per second (TPS), the number of rows on which operations are performed, the number of read and returned rows, cache reads per second, cache hit ratio, the number of temporary files, and the amount of data in the temporary files.
- On the Real-time Tables tab, you can view the performance metrics of the instance at specific points in time. Note You can click Metric Description in the upper-left corner to view the description of each metric.