This topic provides answers to some frequently asked questions about NGINX Ingresses and Application Load Balancer (ALB) Ingresses.
- Which SSL or TLS protocol versions are supported by Ingresses?
- Do Ingresses pass Layer 7 request headers to backend servers by default?
- Can ingress-nginx forward requests to backend HTTPS servers?
- Do Ingresses pass client IP addresses at Layer 7?
- Does the NGINX Ingress controller support HSTS?
- Which rewrite rules are supported by ingress-nginx?
- Configure an Ingress controller to use an internal-facing SLB instance
- What are the system updates after I update the NGINX Ingress controller on the Add-ons page of the ACK console?
- How do I change Layer 4 listeners to Layer 7 HTTP or HTTPS listeners for ingress-nginx?
- How do I specify an existing SLB instance for ingress-nginx?
- Nginx Ingress FAQ
- Nginx Ingress FAQ
- What is the difference between ALB Ingresses and NGINX Ingresses?
- ALB Ingresses listen for requests sent to the kube-system-fake-svc-80 server group by default. What is the purpose of the server group?
- Can I enable internal access and external access for ALB Ingresses at the same time?
- Why cannot I view the ALB Ingress controller pod in the cluster?
- How do I ensure that the ALB domain name used by an ALB Ingress does not change?
- Is an ALB instance automatically created if I choose to use an ALB Ingress when I create an ACK managed cluster?
- Why are the ALB configuration changes that I made in the ALB console lost, the rules that I added deleted, and access logs disabled?
- Why do the ALB Ingress rules not take effect?
- What do I do if the "The param of ServerGroupName is illegal" error occurs when I create an ALB Ingress?
- What do I do if the "The specified resource sgp-vz2fb219vv792flx3u is in use" error occurs when I create an ALB Ingress?
- What do I do if the ALB Ingress encounters the "none certificate found for host" error?
- What do I do if the ALB Ingress encounters the "The param of Rules.1.RuleConditions.2.PathConfig.Values.1 is illegal" error?