Object Storage Service (OSS) provides local storage, local access, and local processing of unstructured data. When you purchase a cloud box, you can specify the OSS storage capacity based on your business requirements. This topic describes the billing of OSS resources in a cloud box.
- Unit price: View the unit price of the storage capacity in the CloudBox console.
- Minimum purchase capacity: 54 TiB
- Scaling step size: 22 TiB
- Maximum capacity: 1022 TiB
- Subscription duration: Yearly subscription. If you purchase a cloud box for the first time, the initial subscription duration must be three or five years.
- All Upfront: You must make a one-time full payment at the time of purchase.
- Half Upfront: You can pay 50% of the fees first, and then equally pay the rest by month.
After you accept the purchased cloud box, Alibaba Cloud generates bills on the first day of each month based on the remaining unpaid fees and subscription duration. The amount of each monthly bill is the same. Make sure that you have sufficient balance within your account to pay the bills at the earliest opportunity. If you do not pay the bills within seven calendar days after you receive the bills, your cloud box cannot provide services normally.