This topic describes how to view the reverse synchronization list and express synchronization list of gateway files in the Log Service console.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- In the Projects section, click the project that is monitored.
- On the Logstores tab in the left-side navigation pane, move the pointer over the target Logstore, click the .
- In the dialog box that appears, click OK to enable the index feature of the Logstore. Use the default settings when you enable this feature.
- Enter a query statement in the format of
<Gateway ID> and <OSS bucket name> and rsync. Click Search & Analyze. The synchronization list of gateway files appears on the Raw Logs tab.
- The default time range of a query in the Log Service console is 15 minutes. You can modify the time range based on your needs.
- You can customize your query statements based on your needs. For more information, see Query syntax.