After you configure the account baseline, you can create an account in the account factory. The account automatically inherits the configurations of the account baseline. This helps you create controlled resource accounts, reduce the costs of account creation, and improve the efficiency of business delivery.
Before you create an account in the account factory, we recommend that you complete the configurations of the account baseline. For more information, see Configure the account baseline.
You can also apply the account baseline to an existing account. For more information, see Apply the account baseline to an existing account.
- Log on to the Cloud Governance Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Account Factory.
- On the Account Factory page, click Create Account in the Get Started with Account Factory section.
- Optional:If multiple baselines exist, select a baseline in the Baseline dialog box and click OK.
- In the Basic Information section, configure the basic information of the account.
- Account Name: the unique identifier of the account. The name cannot be modified after the account is created.
- Member Account Name: the name of the account that is displayed in the resource directory. The name can be modified after the account is created.
- Parent Folder: the folder in the resource directory to which the account belongs. You can change the folder after the account is created.
- RAM Default Domain Name: the default domain name of the RAM user. The default domain name can serve as a unique identifier for RAM user logon and single sign-on (SSO). The default domain name is in the
<AccountAlias>.onaliyun.comformat, in which
<AccountAlias>is the alias of the account. If you do not specify an account alias, the ID of the Alibaba Cloud account is used as the account alias,
and the default domain name is
<AccountID>.onaliyun.com. For more information, see View and modify the default domain name.
- Member Identity: You need to specify an identity for the account that you are creating only when the current administrator account is a reseller account that is registered with the international site (alibabacloud.com).
- Reseller Account: A distribution relationship is automatically established between the account and your reseller. You must use the administrator account to pay the bills of this account.
- Not Reseller Account: The account is an ordinary Alibaba Cloud account, and no distribution relationship is established between the account and your reseller. You can directly use the account to purchase resources and must pay the fees for the resources by yourself.
- In the Billing Method section, select a settlement method.
Settlement method Description Supported feature Unsupported feature Self-pay Allows the account to pay and manage its own bills. Independent bill management, payments made by the account, independent invoicing, and the use of vouchers Contractual discount inheritance, budget control, payments made for other accounts, resource sharing, and tiered pricing for pay-as-you-go services Finance Trusteeship Authorizes the main financial account to manage the financial assets, such as funds, bills, and invoices, of the created account. Contractual discount inheritance, centralized bill management, consolidated invoicing, payments that are made by the main financial account for other accounts, resource sharing, and tiered pricing for pay-as-you-go services Payments that are made by the managed accounts, the use of vouchers for the managed accounts, and budget control, such as balance transfer and credit control transfer, for the managed accounts
- In the Bind CloudSSO Permissions section, select an access configuration that you want to attach to a user or user group.
- Optional:Configure other parameters. The settings of default baseline items such as Guardrails are retained. The default baseline items are not displayed on the Create Accounts page.
- Click Next: Preview to preview the parameter settings.
- Click Execute.