After you create security groups for an Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instance, you can view the numbers of security groups, vSwitches, and ECS instances that are created in a specific region on the Security Groups page in the Cloud Firewall console.
Cloud Firewall Enterprise Edition or Ultimate Edition is purchased.
On the Security Groups page, you can click a region to go to the page that visualizes the security groups in the region. You can view the distribution of the security groups in the region. You can also click the name of a security group to view the following information about the security group: ECS, Dependent Security Group, Independent Security Group, and First Visit.
- Log on to the Cloud Firewall console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Security Groups page, click the virtual private cloud (VPC) whose resources you want to view. Note The value of New ECS Instances indicates the number of ECS instances that are purchased in the last seven days.
- On the page that appears, view the access information about security groups and the
dependencies for a specified security group.
- Move the pointer over Settings in the left area of the page and specify the importance levels of security groups
that you want to display.
The right-side section of the page displays the statistics of Security Group, ECS, and First Visit, and the list of security groups that are created in the VPC.
- Click the icon of a security group in the list of security groups. In the dialog box that appears, the business relations of the security group are displayed. You can view the nodes and business relationships of the security group.
- Move the pointer over Settings in the left area of the page and specify the importance levels of security groups that you want to display.