The log analysis feature in Cloud Firewall uses the subscription billing method and is billed based on the log storage duration and capacity.
You can select this feature and specify the log storage duration and capacity as required on the Cloud Firewall buy page. The fee is calculated based on the specified log storage specifications and the subscription duration of your Cloud Firewall instance.
Log storage specifications
|Log storage duration||Log storage capacity||Monthly bandwidth||Recommended edition||Cloud Firewall instance in mainland China|
|Monthly subscription||15% discount for annual subscription|
|180 days||1 TB||Up to 10 Mbit/s||Premium Edition||USD 80||USD 861|
|5 TB||Up to 50 Mbit/s||Enterprise Edition||USD 400||USD 4,080|
|20 TB||Up to 200 Mbit/s||Ultimate Edition||USD 1,600||USD 16,320|
Increase of storage capacity
- The free trial edition of Cloud Firewall does not support the log analysis feature. If you are using the free trial edition, the Cloud Firewall console does not display the log storage capacity. For information about how to enable the log analysis feature, see Enable the Log Analysis feature.
- If you do not increase the log storage capacity when it is used up, Cloud Firewall stops writing new logs to the Logstore of the log analysis feature. Existing logs in the Logstore are retained. Logs are stored for a maximum of 180 days before they are automatically deleted. If the feature has expired and you have not renewed the subscription within seven days, all logs in the Logstore are deleted. Deleted logs cannot be recovered.
- New purchase: When you buy a Cloud Firewall instance with the log analysis feature enabled, the price of this feature is calculated based on the subscription duration of the instance.
- Upgrade: When you upgrade a Cloud Firewall instance with the log analysis feature enabled, the price of this feature is calculated based on the remaining duration (in minutes) of the existing Cloud Firewall instance.
- After the feature expires, Cloud Firewall stops writing logs to the Logstore.
- Logs are retained for seven days after the expiration. If you renew the subscription within seven days, you can continue to use the feature. Otherwise, all logs are deleted.